Swedish Premium Medium Tank Strv m/42-57 Alt A.2 – Updated Stats2 min read
Today the Swedish Premium Medium Tank Strv m/42-57 Alt A.2 has been updated for supertest users and received an auto-loader gun with four shells. The final configuration is yet to be know, it will be released in 9.16 but this latest test will determinate if it will get the auto-loader gun or not. If the gun stats stay like they are now on Supertest, the tank was mediocre and now will be horrible.
Here’s the updated full stats, translated from this leak, I have highlighted in colours the changes:
- Hit Points: 700
- 7,5 cm kan strv 74 Gun – Autoloader
- Shell Avg. Damage: 150 / 150 / 185
- Shell Avg. Penetration: 148 / 200 / 38 mm
- Average Damage per Minute: 1661.7 HP/min
- Rate of Fire: 11.078 rounds/min
- Reload Time: 15.664s (Full clip)
- Aiming Time: 2.21s
- Gun Depression/Elevation Angles: -6/12 deg
- Accuracy: 0.336
- Aiming Circle
- After Shot: 2.877
- Turret Traverse: 0.153
- Vehicle Move: 0.23
- Vehicle Traverse: 0.23
- Turret Traverse Speed: 33.4 deg/s
- Traverse Speed: 38 deg/s
- Terrain Resistance
- Hard: 0.767
- Medium: 0.863
- Soft: 1.918
- Hull Armour: 55 / 30 / 20
- Turret Armour: 40 / 20 / 10
- Weigh/Load Limit: 25.9/29 t
- Engine Power: 340 hp
- Specific Power: 13.28 hp/t
- Top Speed / Reverse Speed: 45 / 20 km/h
- Concealment of Stationary Vehicle: 25.1 (%)
- Concealment of Moving Vehicle: 18.8 (%)
- View Range: 360 m
- Signal Range: 400 m
- Crew: 3 (Commander, Gunner, Driver)
15,466 thoughts on “Swedish Premium Medium Tank Strv m/42-57 Alt A.2 – Updated Stats”
So a four round clip with a 10.5 second reload and 600 potential damage? That sounds pretty good at tier 6.
Had the stats wrong, sorry.
Reload time for full clip is 15s
Still, Skoda T25 has like 330 potential damage per clip. Is the time between shells available because that will be important?
No, the Russian image didn’t have any information on the reload time between each shell. Also updated post with the source image of stats.
Cool, thanks. Looking forward to the Swedish lines and this premium (even if it turns out to be terrible).
Comments are closed.