Second Public Test 9.15.1 is out and here’s the Patch Notes:
- Fixed the issue with the decrease of gamut upon re-entering the game.
- Fixed the issue with the inability to scroll the vehicle carousel using the mouse wheel after leaving the battle.
- Fixed the issue with the inability to repair modules in battle using the mouse.
- Fixed the breadth of the solid aiming circle.
- Fixed the issue with the inability to apply perks and skills of the crew of the F75_Char_de_25t to all other medium tanks.
- Added support for fractional values of gun elevation/depression angles in simplified technical characteristics.
- Fixed the issue with the inability to adjust the volume of music in the Garage using the slider in Settings.
- Fixed the issue when vehicle markers did not disappear from the top panel with the appropriate setting disabled.
- Fixed the issue where vehicle modules were being repaired after the vehicle was destroyed.
- Fixed the issue where the selected type of shell was not highlighted during the countdown before the battle.
- Fixed the issue where the “Attacking X” icon did not disappear from the minimap.
- Fixed the issue where the numbers of Platoons were calculated for both teams whereas they should have been calculated for each of the teams separately.
- Fixed the issue where the ammo rack detonation icon was not displayed above the vehicle.
- Fixed the issue where destroyed vehicles were displayed with the Expanded Minimap Features setting enabled.
- Fixed the issue with the missing line break for the “Ready to fire!” command.
- Fixed the issue where the voice chat was activated when the player clicked on a message.
- Fixed the issue with desynchronization of display of vehicle tracks condition after a critical hit.
- Fixed the issue where the volume of music in the Garage could not be adjusted with the music volume slider in Settings.
- Fixed the issue with the disappearance of the vehicle outline when switching from Arcade to Sniper aim.
- Reworked the graphics in the top panel: adjusted the glow of markers for destroyed vehicles.
- Fixed the issue where minimap transparency that was set in the Garage did not work in battle.
- Changed the crew of the Bat.-Chatillon 25 t AP.
- Fixed the issue with the transparent barrel of the T57 Heavy Tank.
- Fixed the issue with incorrect projection of a user-made Inscription on the sides of the Centurion Mk.7/1.
- Fixed the issue with incorrect display of gun models for the MT-25.
- Replaced the old spline textures of the E 75’s tracks with the new ones.
- Fixed the issue with the missing exception texture for the 113’s Camouflage.
- Fixed the angle of the armor plate under side skirts in the model of a destroyed Ch22_113.2014.
- Adjusted the landscape on the Abbey map to prevent vehicles from driving onto zones that were not supposed to be reachable.