Armored Warfare: Legendary Reinforcements2 min read
From Tuesday, March 27, 2018, Armored Warfare be revealing a unique vehicle of the day on daily basis, beginning with the amazing Type 99A2-140 Premium Main Battle Tank!
Don’t miss them – once the Legendary Reinforcements event is over, these vehicles will not be available anymore for the near future!
How will you be able to obtain these vehicles?
Introducing special Reinforcement Loot Crates – one for each of these unique vehicles. These Loot Crates will have a chance of dropping their respective vehicle along with a lot of other goodies and will be available:
- For completing daily objectives
- By winning our contests on social media, future tournaments and more
- By purchasing them in our Web Shop
Each of these Loot Crates will be available for one day and one day only!
What else do these Reinforcement Loot Crates contain?
The Reinforcement Loot Crates offer a number of bonuses. In fact, it’s important to note that no matter what you receive, you will always receive items equal in value to the value of the Loot Crate itself!
Apart from the chance to win the Loot Crate-unique Premium Vehicle, each Loot Crate includes one or more of the following items:
- Various Premium Vehicles (from Tier 4 to Tier 8)
- Premium Commander (Kathryn Grey, Joshua Seagrove or Aleksandr Cortez)
- Gold (up to 10.000)
- Premium Time (up to 10 years)
- Booster Tokens (Gold or Platinum quality)
- Insignia Tokens (Gold or Platinum quality)
- Global Reputation (up to 1.000.000 units)
- Exceptions to the “Loot Crates are available only during one-day” rule may include tournaments or other long-running community events
- The first Loot Crate will be unveiled on Tuesday, March 27, 2018, at 16:00 CEST (7 AM PDT)
- Each following Loot Crate will be unveiled the next day at 16:00 CEST (7 AM PDT)
15,466 thoughts on “Armored Warfare: Legendary Reinforcements”
Talkin about ,,grabbin to the last straw” LUL
“Premium Time (up to 10 years)”
Wow. Now that is something I’d like to see WG offer in their holiday crates, I bet they would get a ton of people buying just to try to get that.
Comments are closed.