Armored Warfare is preparing a series of balancing changes to the Crew mechanism, that they hope will make it more diverse and interesting.
First, they are planning on adding new skills:
- Driver – Field Repair skill increasing the wheel or track repair speed by 25 percent
- Gunner – Perfect Conditions skill decreasing the accuracy penalty for firing by 25 percent
- Loader – Vehicle Expertise skill increasing the overall repair speed by 10 percent
- Loader – Safety skill decreasing the probability of an ammo explosion when the vehicle is on fire by 25 percent
They will also take a look into existing skills and will rebalance them:
- Driver – the Battering Ram skill ramming damage bonus will increase from 20 to 50 percent
- Gunner – the Do the Twist skill turret traverse bonus will increase from 5 to 7.5 percent
- Gunner – the Preventive Maintenance skill cannon hitpoint bonus will increase from 20 to 50 percent
- Loader – the Preparation skill ammo swap speed bonus will increase from 20 to 50 percent
And last but not least, they will introduce an option to instantly boost a crew progress to Level 3 for Credits and to Level 5 for Gold.