Armored Warfare Bonus Missions: Driving Crazy1 min read
Between March 29 and April 6, 2018, the following bonus and missions will be active:
- 300% Reputation income bonus (x4) for the first victory of the day
- 50% bonus to Commander Experience income
- Win 1 battle in any mode to receive the Recycle decal
- Win 3 battles in any mode to receive 2 Gold Loot Crates
- Win 5 battles in any mode to receive the No Step decal
- Win 7 battles in any mode to receive 2 Platinum Loot Crates
- Win 10 battles in any mode to receive the Trash decal
- Win 15 battles in any mode to receive the Stop decal
- Win 20 battles in any mode to receive the Emergency Exit decal
- Win 25 battles in any mode to receive the Baby on Board decal
- Win 30 battles in any mode to receive the No Photo decal
- This event starts on March 29, 16:00 CEST (7 AM PDT)
- This event ends on April 6, 16:00 CEST (7 AM PDT)
15,466 thoughts on “Armored Warfare Bonus Missions: Driving Crazy”
After the way the AW team threw the American players under the bus, I have no reason to give them any of my money or time.
AW is unplayable, since they decided to copy wot, ok, no problem, but the copied everything like tech tree system, battle system, exp, credits, garage, everything looks the same, but the main thing they f*cked up is the gameplay itself.
– No weakspots or pixel hunt (especially on higher tiers 8+)
– Driving and colliding with something is extremly unreal
– Physics in general are really bad
– Maps are not designed for tank game at all, no hulldowns, no positions, just random flat open chaos map
Well what do you expect when you do everything the players want. As in all the players that left WOT… only to come back 3 months later when they realized why WG don’t do everything they want. There is no PVP balance anymore, as you can’t damage anything higher tier then you hull down with no RNG or weakspots. PVE is fun, but short fun.
This game is dead, is a bad copy of WOT, and made by Russians ex from KGBs, they scam the money of the palyers in the webshop. Longs Qeues to play and at the end only 3vs3, bad customer relationship, is better to never download the game.
Comments are closed.