From 12 October at 07:00 CEST to 26 October at 07:00 CEST (UTC+2), you’ll be able to exchange your old Premium tanks for new ones, at a reduced price! And on this edition three new vehicles have been added to the Tech Tree:
- AMX Canon d’assaut 105
- FV201 (A45)
The general rule is as follows: you can trade in any Premium tank of Tier VI-VIII when buying a new Premium tank available in the Tech Tree, which is of the same or higher tier as your old vehicle.
It is possible to trade in only one vehicle at a time. When trading in, half of your old tank’s value in gold will be reduced from the price of the vehicle you want to buy.
You want to buy the Löwe, which costs 12,500 in the game. In exchange, you want to trade in your old Dicker Max, which normally costs 3,200.
Just like selling standard vehicles gives you half of their value in credits, trading in your old Premium tank will produce half of its value in gold, which in turn will be deducted from the price of the tank you are wanting to buy.
In this example, trading in your Dicker Max will yield you half of its price, which is 1,600. Consequently, your new vehicle’s price will be reduced accordingly and you now need 10,900 for the Löwe.
Important: active Premium tank discounts may affect the value of the vehicle you are attempting to trade in, if that vehicle is eligible for the discount. Discounted vehicles will be marked accordingly in the Trade-in window.
Important to Remember
- The Trade-in feature will be available from 12 October at 07:00 CEST to 26 October at 07:00 CEST (UTC+2)
- You can trade in only vehicles that are of lower or equal Tier to the vehicle you are purchasing, but not below Tier VI
- You can trade in only one vehicle per transaction
- The gold value of vehicles may be affected by active discounts on Premium tanks
- Ammunition, Equipment, and Consumables loaded on the vehicle that is being traded in will be automatically dismounted and placed in the Depot for free
- Camouflages, Emblems, and Inscriptions applied on the vehicle that is being traded in will be stored in the Depot
- The crew present in the vehicle that is being traded in will be automatically passed to the Barracks. If there are not enough free bunks in the Barracks to accommodate them, the trade-in will not be possible
- Tanks used for trade-in cannot be restored with the Restore functionality
- When trading in, you don’t have to buy an extra garage slot – the new tank will be placed in the slot previously occupied by the vehicle that was traded in