World of Tanks Supertest received two maps to be reviewed: Mines and Glacier. Changes are minor and they are trying to achieve improvements in these maps.
While mines needs some serious changes, I’m not sure the ones Wargaming is proposing will fix the current issues with this map. The central area wasn’t address at all, leaving it still a big advantage to the northern team to take the castle and dominate the whole map, hopefully, this might be addressed in future rebalances.
- The smaller isle in the south-west will have several nice spots to dig in and contain the northern aggression.
- You’ll be able to shoot the enemies sitting on the larger isle from the designated TD positions of the southern side.
- The same trick will be possible if you get on the slope leading to the top of the central hill. Provide fire support for allies or prevent the enemy from taking control of the western flank.
- Both teams will have equal opportunities to roll onto the carrier, and the northerners may try to dash to a small cover on the flight deck. The team that manages to take control of the area will be able to capitalize on their success by using a new covered position.
- The firing arc for the southern team TD position in G4 is too wide. Therefore, It will be limited on the modified map.
- Small ridges enabling terrain-based play will be added to the serpentine road area.