Wargaming is currently working on some changes for the US Cruisers branch. The main change will be introduction of a second branch, starting at Tier VI USS Dallas and ending at Tier X USS Worcester.
The current branch will also suffer quite a lot of changes, with Cleveland moving to the new branch, other warships moving to a lower tier and the introduction of USS Buffalo as a brand new Tier IX.
Please Note: All information presented in this article is still Work in Progress and it’s subject to changes without warning.
US Cruisers First Branch
- Cleveland moved to Second Branch.
- Pensacola moved from Tier VII to Tier VI.
- New Orleans moved from Tier VIII to Tier VII.
- Baltimore moved from Tier IX to Tier VIII.
- Bufalo introduced as Tier IX.
- Des Moines receives no changes.
US Cruisers Second Branch
- Dallas introduced as Tier VI.
- Helena introduced as Tier VII.
- Cleveland introduced as Tier VIII.
- Seatle introduced as Tier IX.
- Worcester introduced as Tier X.