More information from Supertest 0.6.9 has been released thanks to our friends from SEA-Group.
Please note the following information is from Supertest Server, meaning it’s not final and it’s subject to change without any warning.
New Exclusive Functions
If players complete the collection, two new functions will be unlocked for all Japanese ships:
- Unlock Camouflage: Allows the player to change the colour scheme of basic camouflages.
- Dual Flag: Allows the player to simultaneously use two commemorative flags.
New Mechanism: Smoke- Firing Penalty – Updated
Wargaming: After discussing and reviewing the Supertest participants’ feedback, we decided to continue the internal testing of the smoke visibility mechanics changes, which means the smoke visibility mechanics will remain the same in 0.6.9. Please note that we could be considering other options for this particular change. We know this affects one of the oldest in-game mechanics and we understand our players’ concerns. However, we would like to remind you guys that the purpose of Supertest is to identify the most controversial parts of the changes and to offer us a different perspective by allowing us to take a step back and observe how they interact within the game. Keep in mind that not all of the tested items/mechanics necessarily need reach the public test stage, they can be sent for revision or become completely revised.
The following information is currently a speculation on how it works. SEA-Group is still investigating to get more accurate information. This mechanism might never make it to the Live Server. Information was confirmed it’s not coming in 0.6.9.
- Smoke-firing won’t be as pleasant as it used to be, ships that fire inside, or around, smoke screen will accelerate the dissipation of the smoke screen.
- The penalty seems to be connected to gun calibre. For example: Gearing one-click firing will reduce 0.24 seconds (0.12×2) of the smoke screen lifetime in a radius of 630 meters. Larger calibre guns will have a greater penalty, like for example: Yamato 460mm guns have a basic smoke-dissipation penalty of 5.91 seconds, per gun, meaning a one-click will cause 17.73 seconds of smoke dissipation. One salvo will make the smoke screen almost disappear.
The previous information is currently a speculation on how it works. SEA-Group is still investigating to get more accurate information. This mechanism might never make it to the Live Server. Information was confirmed it’s not coming in 0.6.9 .
New Commemorative Flags
Royal Navy Battleship Changes
- Conqueror now uses 4×3 419mm main guns by default. Players will be able to unlock 4×2 457mm guns for 35,000 experience and 2,500,000 credits.
- Lion can carry either 406mm guns or 419mm guns. But unlike the German counterpart, her 419mm guns are simply superior than the 406mm.
- Nelson 406mm guns perform worse than King George V 14 inch guns when firing beyond 15km.
- Nelson catapult plane was removed and replaced by the British Cruiser alike Repair Party.
- Because King George V was moved from Tier VIII to Tier VII, her AA capability was decreased, but her Hit Points were increased. Her main gun reload time was further reduced.
- Monarch has significantly stronger AA and faster reload on her main guns, compared to King George V.
Royal Navy Battleship Catapult Planes
Seafire MkIII Catapult Fighter
Sea Otter Spotter Plane