Today, Supertest has received two versions of Erlenberg to be tested. What are these changes? Let’s have a look at them.
- Significant increased central urban area. Hopefully this will facilitate heavier tanks, and protect them from flanking attacks.
- Base areas also have been changed, in order to make them more difficult to reach. These areas were also changed to defenders have better positions to hold on the attack.
- Bases have been moved, they will also be changed in Attack/Defence map.
- Spawn areas has been split to both sides of the river. This will allow better distribution of each team at the beginning of each battle, reducing time-wasted to move across.
- To reduce the “circular gameplay” on the map, the number of convenient places for defence and attack, on each side, have been increased.
I actually would like to see a mix of both alternatives, while the first one seems an ideal solution, it could be improved with points one and two from the second version. What do you think, does the map needs improvement? Would you like to see Version 1 or 2? Or even a mix of both?