IMPORTANT! Because the version update is still being tested, the information in this Bulletin is tentative and reflects the state of game development at the time of publication. Certain changes and new features may be stripped or implemented in a different way by the time the final version of this update goes live.
Ranked Battles is the principal competitive game mode of World of Warships, where every player, be it a newcomer or an experienced commander, will be able to find equal opponents. Join in the test, battle in the Seventh Season with Tier VI ships, and receive new rewards for participating in the Public Test of Update 0.6.7! By the way, those players who will achieve the League of Sea Wolves will be able to battle against decent rivals playing with Tier VIII ships.
The battle rules remain the same as in the Sixth Season of Ranked Battles:
- Two teams consisting of 7 players fight against each other;
- The total number of ranks is 23, out of which 10 are irrevocable, namely Ranks 23 to 17, 15, 12, and 1;
- All ranks are grouped into four leagues. These are the Third League, the Second League, the First League, the Premier League. There is also the League of Sea Wolves for those who achieved Rank 1;
- Players don’t lose a star for a defeat in Ranks 23-20;
- Team lineups are mirrored in terms of ship types and tiers;
- The top experience earner in the defeated team does not lose a star.
Get your favorite ships ready and try out the new map “Riposte” created specifically for Ranked Battles.
You will find yourself fighting in the warm waters of the Eastern part of Mediterranean, Ionic and Adriatic Seas. But stay on guard, it’s not time to relax as the enemy team is on high alert, too, and won’t let you laze in the sun. The point of this map is the absolute symmetry, and the twin islands. The map offers equal opportunities for the both teams. Each type of ships, be it either a battleship, or destroyer or cruiser, will benefit from the location of the islands.
Players will get a chance to receive pleasant rewards, such as sets of signal flags, and the unique commemorative flag for those participants who will reach Rank 15 of the Seventh Season. Those players who will not surrender and make their way into the Second League, will be rewarded with various types of camouflage. The brave ones who will break into Rank 1, will be able to raise the “Jolly Roger IV” flag!
New Sound Settings
In addition to the season of Ranked Battles, Update 0.6.7 Public Test will feature a special filter that will allow you to adjust the audio settings according to you preferences:
- Mixed. When selected, this option keeps the music the same way as in the previous update.
- Original. When enabled, this option will allow playing only those tracks that had been added into the game before the dynamic music was introduced.
- Dynamic. Only dynamic music will be played without old tracks.
Tune the sound to your liking!
In the new version we significantly improved the lighting for all maps, as well as sky textures for all weather conditions, and the visual components of water. The lighting of all elements of the 3D world as well as water spaces became more realistic. Join in the test and fully evaluate the new look of the maps!
In Update 0.6.7, we made the game better and fixed some issues:
- Now, the Commander’s status is correctly displayed in the post-battle statistics screen, if the Commander underwent retraining;
- Filter is functioning correctly in the Port when Elite and Premium ships are selected at the same time;
- The “Select a suitable ship” inscription is not displayed in the Campaigns section when the correct ship was selected upon re-entry in the game;
- When accessing the Personal File of a select Commander, the Commanders’ carousel will now show the Commander whose Personal File is being accessed.