Thanks to Babykim for translating and sharing the information. JamesWhite shared the following information:
- First premium Russian Battleship on 5 June. The name of the ship is a riddle: it consists of two words and should be well-known. The ship existed and is not a paper-project. The appearance of the ship will be modelled as of 1944. You would be able to win the ship in an event as well as purchase her.
- Ship for free experience, very soon.
Polish tree in June, showcasing tiers 7 to 10.
- WG started migration of accounts that would allow to freely convert gold for doubloons. However, the release date of this feature is still unclear.
- In the recent video of the USS Massachusetts you can spot a model of a tier 8 premium French battleship, Jean Bart. The ship has two forward-firing turrets, with four barrels each, can be seen here.
Source: World of Warships EU Forum
I got word that no Russian Battleship is currently being tested on Supertest, meaning that the date is most probably the date it will enter Supertest, but this isn’t confirmed.
- More Polish ships are possible.
- SOME line will probably be announced in June, with tiers 7-10 images.
Sub_Octavian has shared some information on Reddit, it seems Polish ships aren’t coming in June, he said this could have been mistranslated. I’ve updated the article with the information provided by Sub_Octavian.