World of Tanks Developers did a Q&A with players attending WGL Grand Finals, and WOT Express did a digest with the most important information.
Source: WOT Express
- Defender won’t be available for a very long time;
- An anti-cheat solution is already in development, Wargaming is trying to do a public test by fall 2017.
- World of Tanks Mods portal has already been launched, still in Alpha stage. But the final objective is to close/remove res_mods folder and the only access to mods will be using the Mods Portal.
- Development of new maps was stopped, the whole team is currently working on transferring maps into HD. “We will start working on it after HD maps are complete, we have several ideas.”
- A new camouflage system has been developed with a greater variety of camouflages has been developed, but it will take at least six months to be completed. No ETA for now.
- The French TD branch is considered bad after Tier VIII, and there will be a remake of such branch. The plan is to introduce magazine to the French Tier VIII TD.
- The number of SPG per battle is reducing.
- There’s currently no planks for T-22 Medium.
- Chinese Server will receive an exclusive/unique crew perk: “Peaking Opera”, official announcement is on the way. (H: No idea what this can be.)
- Wargaming will present new maps during the WGL Grand Finals before the final match.
- HD Maps will come all at the same time, Wargaming can’t have two renders simultaneously in the game.
- According to Developers, battles that finish in less than 300 seconds always have scores of: 15:0 / 15:1 / 15:2 / 15:3 / 15:4 / 15:5
- SU-76i will never be on sale again, even for 100€, it’s needs a nerf.
- Makarov confirms that wheeled vehicles can appear in the game.