Thanks to Verence196 for sharing the information, a digest on the most important answers from a Q&A with Sub_Octavian on Asia Forum.
Source: World of Warships EU Forum
- Not currently planning to add more port filters
- WG experimenting with new strike armament and load-out re-balancing for carriers. May be introduced on Enterprise and other ships. No MM changes for carriers currently planned.
- Clan membership limit will be expanded, but no ETA currently available.
- Training room functionality is not currently being worked on, although improvements are desirable.
- No nerfs to Saipan aircraft are currently under consideration.
- A number of high tier destroyers might be getting deck armor buffed to 19 mm/16 mm in 0.6.6, allowing them to bounce 203mm shells.
- WG may consider removing torpedo splash damage in the future.
- WG is working on updating the radio commands/quick keys.
- Skill based MM will not be introduced to random battles.
- WG is not planning to nerf RN cruisers.
- Old temporary campaigns are not likely to be rerun. WG prefers making new stuff.