Like with the T26E5 Patriot, players who own an AMX M4 mle. 49 Liberté can now swap it for an AMX M4 mle. 49. If you would like to get yours replaced, just send a ticket to Wargaming Support with the request. Here’s more details about it.
With the recent arrival of the AMX M4 mle. 49 without a special camouflage to our premium store, we have decided to enable possibility of the exceptional swap of the AMX M4 mle. 49 Liberté to the non-camouflaged version.
While in general premium tanks cannot be swapped, as explained in this article, since we never offered a non-camouflaged version on the EU server, we have decided to offer this option for those, who find the regular version more appealing.
Conditions of the swap:
- Used AMX M4 mle. 49 Liberté can be swapped, no matter how many battles were played
- AMX M4 mle. 49 Liberté needs to be purchased before non-camouflaged version became available
- Swap is possible only one way (AMX M4 mle. 49 Liberté -> AMX M4 mle. 49)
- Swap can’t be reversed
- During the swap, tank (AMX M4 mle. 49 Liberté) must not be used
Other important information:
- AMX M4 mle. 49 Liberté statistics will stay in your Service Record
- Equipment and consumables will be moved to the depot and crew to the barracks (temporary bunks, if there are no free ones)
While we do our best, to process the requests as soon as possible, swap process might take up to couple days after the confirmation about the process is provided. Therefore we would like to ask you for a bit of patience.