World of Tanks Developers have shared more information about some further plans for artillery change. Remember, this is still an on going test and might differ from the final release version.
Please note, changes to combat performance and game mechanics will be tested on Supertest before the start of Sandbox.
Following changes will apply to all SPG in the game and can be divided into two groups:
- Changes to low tier SPG
- Tweaks to SPG already tested on Supertest and Sandbox
The following changes will affect Low tier vehicles:
- Reduced penetration of HE ammunition;
- Removal of AP, HEAT and Premium HE ammunition;
- View Range reduction.
Following changes will affect vehicles that have previously participated in testing on Sandbox:
- Splash Radius reduced by 10%;
- Stun Effect reduced by 10% for vehicles using Heavy Spall Liner and Super Heavy;
- Negative impact of the stun on mobility reduced by 30%.
I can’t thank Google Translator enough for the time and effort put into this translation.