Seems we got lucky on the EU Server and we now have available the T26E5 Patriot and the normal T26E5 for the first time from 7 March at 06:00 until 9 March at 06:00 CET (UTC+1).
If you were waiting for the normal version of the T26E5, don’t miss out this opportunity, and if you already have a Patriot and don’t want it? Fear not, Wargaming kindly came with the solution and will allow any player to swap their Patriot for a T26E5.
Source: Wargaming News Portal
With the recent arrival of the T26E5 without a special camouflage to our premium store, we have decided to enable possibility of the exceptional swap of the T26E5 Patriot to the non-camouflaged version.
While in general premium tanks cannot be swapped, as explained in this article, since we never offered a non-camouflaged version on the EU server, we have decided to offer this option for those, who find the regular version more appealing.
Conditions of the swap:
- Used T26E5 Patriot can be swapped, no matter how many battles were played
- T26E5 Patriot needs to be purchased before non-camouflaged version became available
- Swap is possible only one way (T26E5 Patriot -> T26E5)
- Swap can’t be reversed
- During the swap, tank (T26E5 Patriot) must not be used
Other important information:
- T26E5 Patriot statistics will stay in your Service Record
- Equipment and consumables will be moved to the depot and crew to the barracks (temporary bunks, if there are no free ones)
While we do our best, to process the requests as soon as possible, swap process might take up to couple days after the confirmation about the process is provided. Therefore we would like to ask you for a bit of patience.
Your Wargaming Support Team