Latest Q&A on Livejournal with Anton “Evilly” Pankov. I’ve omitted some questions as they weren’t relevant to the game or more of a personal nature.
Source: WOT Express VK
Anton “Evilly” Pankov on Livejournal
- Where is the unique model for VK72.01? Also, it would be nice to double check the gun mantle, it gets penned from time to time. Introducing a different gun for the same tank, doesn’t free you from your promise.
- A: It´s now in production and will be in the next version.
- If Wargaming decides to bring the artillery changes to the live server, there will be changes for personal missions, or rather, they will have to be redone.
- Limit of 3 SPG per battle will also impact personal missions.
- Editing current missions, interfaces etc. – in the process.
Bat.-Châtillon 25 t screenshots in HD will be out in a couple of weeks.
- Player asked if would be possible to trade in special match making tanks on a 1 to 1 basis and not to account for the 50% loss. For example: IS-6 for a Object 252U.
- Anton: Not, that is not possible.
- Changes to Light Tanks and maybe in SPG could potentially lead to reconsider current personal missions: their conditions and values.
- There will be in total 3 patches until Summer, and on the each patch Wargaming is trying to release as much HD tanks as possibly can.
- Marathons weren’t cancelled forever, Wargaming is working on a couple of normal formats.
- Sandbox Server is needed in order to experiment.