World of Warships Ranked Battles Season 6 will be starting very soon. This time players will have to play with their Tier VII warships and there are even more prizes to go for, including the American Tier IX Destroyer “Black” if you have reach Rank 1 five times, including previous Seasons. Here’s more details about it from the portal.
- Season 6 Starts 10 February at 07:00 CET (UTC+1)/ Ends 24 March at 07:00 CET (UTC+1).
- Season 6 Starts February 10 at 08:00 PT / 11:00 ET / Ends Mar. 23 at 16:30 PT / 19:30 ET
- Season 6 Start: 11/02/2017 00:00 UTC+8 / End: 24/03/2017 09:00 UTC+8
You’re matched with other players based on your Rank. Ranks are divided into four levels (five counting the Super League). This provides a more level playing field and smoother matchmaking experience. By default, all players start at Rank 23. If you participated last season, you start with bonus stars equal to the number of ranks you ascended in the previous season. The number of stars for each rank are listed below. All Leagues except Super League use tier VII ships.
Example: Fishy ended Season 5 at Rank 15. The lowest Rank that Season was Rank 23. Therefore, Fishy gets eight bonus stars applied to her record this Season, putting her at Rank 19.
League 4 (Ranks 23 – 16)
- Rank 23: 1 Star
- Rank 22-16: 2 Stars per Rank
League 3 (Ranks 15 – 11)
- 3 Stars per Rank
League 2 (Ranks 10 – 6)
- 4 Stars per Rank
League 1 (Ranks 5 – 2)
- 5 Stars per Rank
At Ranks 23-16, you can’t lose any earned Stars.
The “Must Knows” About Season 6
- Season 6 of Ranked Battles will see you earning progression Stars, climbing to the top through a total of 23 ranks separated into four leagues.
- All league matches will be Tier VII.
- Players are matched within their respective leagues to ensure that battles are as balanced as possible.
- Like in the previous seasons, progression through the ranks is influenced by your efforts on the battlefield as well as the efforts of your team. Win a game, get a Star – lose a game, lose a Star (players who achieved rank one can of course continue playing until the season’s end).
- However, your accolades will be appreciated, and you will not be dragged down by an inefficient team. Be the best in your team and keep your hard-earned Star even for a lost game.
Tell Me More, What Can I Stand To Win?
There’s treasure aplenty for you to win out on the high seas, including:
- New Upgrades
- Signal Flags
- Commemorative Flags
- Jolly Rodger flag at Rank 1
- America Tier VII Cruiser “Flint” – Players achieving 3 times Rank 1 in previous seasons (Excluding Season 1)
- America Tier IX Destroyer “Black” – Players achieving 5 times Rank 1 in previous seasons (Excluding Season 1)