More changes have been made to the Overlord Map in the Supertest Server. Here’s what has been changed.
- Altitude variation of the map. Now it is more convenient to move to another part of the map through the beach, it takes less time.
- The general alignment of the map is intended to increase the comfort of playing vehicles at greater distances.
- The center of the map is now more open and swept.
- Odd objects and flora were removed. This will help to simplify the navigation and orientation during battles.
- Changed side passes to teams’ bases from the beach side.
Source: World of Tanks VK
- Increased beach altitude towards another part of the map for quick passing to the center of the map.
- A pass through the center of the beach to another part of the map.
- We created points for playing with passive spotting, which will give more diversity when playing Light tanks and tanks with weak armor.
- The positions for weakly armored vehicles were added, which will add additional options for playing on the map.