Just a heads up for everyone, World of Warships 0.5.10 Public test is out tomorrow, 9th of August 2016 for all regions.
Start: 9 August at 18:30 CEST
End: 15 August at 15:00 CEST
What to expect in Public Test 0.5.10?
No more “fail Divisions”: The maximum difference between the Tiers of ships in a Division is now limited to one.
We have added a mode that supports adaptation of the colour palette for players with the corresponding colour-vision deficiencies. To enable this mode, select the suitable option via the Settings screen. The intensity of the corresponding effect can be customised.
As part of the update 0.5.10 Public Test , you will have the chance to check out the many sound improvements that are being brought into the game with the latest update. Enemy detection messages, revamped sounds for bomb explosions and fires, and many other changes feature in this update.
Thanks to your feedback, the Player’s Profile now has statistics for the individual ships. It also includes the following data:
- Total, average and highest damage (for a single battle) that allies caused to enemies spotted by the player
- Total, average and highest number of enemy ships spotted by the player
- Participation in capturing and defending key areas calculated as a percentage ratio (ratio of the points earned by the player to the points earned by the rest of the team)
- Total, average and highest potential damage per battle
The post-battle statistics screen now includes new data that helps when evaluating a player’s performance, namely:
- Damage the allies caused to enemies spotted by the player
- Number of fires the allies caused to enemies spotted by the player
- Potential maximum damage from shells, bombs and torpedoes that hit the player’s ship and potential damage from shells, bombs and torpedoes that were fired/launched by the enemy at the player’s ship but did not hit it
- Number of enemy ships, squadrons and torpedoes spotted by the player
- Capture and defence points
Please note that the above listed points about the post-battle statistics do not have any impact on the in-game economy yet. Currently this information is available only for players’ visibility, so that they can evaluate their combat efficiency more precisely. Please, provide your feedback! After analysing it, along with the gathered statistics, this data is planned to be integrated into the in-game economy in future updates, which will be announced at a later stage.