Quemapueblos from Wargaming has answered some questions on Reddit:
- No big updates for CVs this year, because Wargaming is trying to squeeze in two major updates which will affect CVs “dramatically”. Those being inclusion of bonuses for teamwork actions like spotting, the second being a more responsive UI. “Our goal is a quickness and responsiveness something similar to a fast paced RTS like Starcraft.”
- After the event where NA could win a Mikasa, there’ll be more events (on NA) this year but no confirmation whether other ships will we given out in those.
- NA team is considering how to offer Kamikaze R / Fujin, no decision yet.
- Captain skill system is something the devs want to overhaul in the future. These perks should enable more interesting gameplay and not be a one size fits all gameplay option.
- No Austro-Hungarian ships in 2016.
- Quemapueblos hints that there might be another ARP ship coming soonish.
- Armorviewer is scheduled for release in “next patch or two”, unless something unforeseen happens.
- Royal Navy cruisers are still on track to be released this year.
- No ETA for ranked battles season 5 as of now, but they want some competitive mode back up and running (Team Battles maybe?)
- No new high tier premium IJN ships scheduled for 2016.
- German destroyers confirmed as last line to be released (hopefully) this year.
- Wargaming is working on removing fail divisions with the next patch or two.
- No splits of ship-lines this year (CA/CL or BB/BC).