The Supertest program, previously only available on the RU server, will find its new home on the EU server.
The Supertest is an early test iteration of intended changes, improvements, and new content. It is a closed test limited to a fixed number of players known as Supertesters. Supertesters must apply to the program and are selected if they fulfill the requirements and there is a demand for new testers.
Requirements for becoming a Supertester
If you would like to become a Supertester, you have to meet the following requirements:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are able to speak and read English
- You are available to attend Supertests at least three or four times a week for the duration of the entire test session (for two hours or longer)
- You have at least 100 GB of free hard drive space for test clients
- You have played at least 5,000 battles, of which at least 500 should be in Tier X vehicles
- You have close to a 50% overall winrate
- You have access to Discord (mandatory)
- You have access to TeamSpeak3 (mandatory)
- You sign and comply with an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)
- You participate regularly in tests of vehicles, maps, and other changes
- You are willing to find and report bugs to the quality assurance team.
- You provide descriptions of your observations, impressions, and opinions via mandatory feedback forms
Should you be eligible and interested, you’ll need to complete an application form that will be shared soon.
Please keep in mind that only a very limited number of players will become Supertesters, which comes with significant responsibilities. If you have any questions about the Supertest requirements or anything related to the Supertest, you can reach out via the Forums and the dedicated Supertest Discord channel (English only).