Update 1.21 CT: Second Iteration’s Patchnotes2 min read
The second iteration of the Update 1.21 Common Test has arrived, and while not very much has changed, here is the official set of patchnotes:
- The actual progressive styles for Battle Pass Season XI have been added. (Our early previews coming soon — keep an eye out over the next couple hours!)
- The Collectors’ Vehicles section of the in-game Store has been moved to the Vehicles section and is available as a separate tab.
Fixed Issues and Improvements
- Fixed the issue of the statistics being displayed incorrectly on the vehicle slots in the Garage in some cases.
- Fixed the issue of the quick authorization via the game client not working in some browsers.
- Fixed the issue of the hint not being displayed in the new Personal Reserves window when opening the activation screen for the first time.
- Fixed the issue of the color adjustment settings from one account being applied when logging into the game with a different account.
- Fixed the issue of the icons of mounted equipment/consumables disappearing from the corresponding slots after being dragged in some cases.
- Fixed the issue of the update time for the Steel Hunter missions being displayed incorrectly in some cases.
- Fixed the issue of the mission widget not appearing in the Steel Hunter Garage at the onset of Prime Time.
- Fixed the issue of the battle mode selector being displayed upon closing the confirmation window to switch to the Bootcamp.
- Fixed some interface issues.
- Fixed some localization issues.
- Fixed some sound issues.