The feedback and suggestions that we received after the first iteration of Recon Mission last year showed how important the topic of new maps is to you, confirming the great potential of this mode. We took the time to analyze the data obtained, and now we’re ready to relaunch the mode. This June, Recon Mission will return to the game in a revamped format and with fresh maps!
During this Common Test, you can explore three new locales in the late stages of development. Plus, three refined maps from previous launches will also be available, so you can test all six maps in one iteration! In addition, we reworked the mode’s format.
The core rules of Recon Mission remain unchanged, but let’s go over them again, just in case:
- Battles in Recon Mission will follow the rules of Standard Battles and will take place in Tier VIII–X vehicles.
- Personal and clan missions will not be available, but you can complete other battle missions, including Daily Missions.
- The battle economy will be the same as in Random Battles.
- You will be able to earn Battle Pass Points.
- You will be able to earn various rewards.
- In June, 6 new maps will be available to explore for 14 days.
- The questionnaire has been reworked: The design has been improved, the response speed has been increased, and the questions have been worked out.
- The reward progression system has been improved. After the specified period, the player’s progress is reset. The progression can now be completed several times. The map progression will not be reset.
Changes to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles:
- The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: the FV4201 Chieftain Proto
Fixed Issues and Improvements
- Fixed the issue of the texture of the tracks on the Loza’s M4-A2 Sherman tank being duplicated when the tracks are destroyed.
- Fixed the issue of the vehicle model not being displayed in the Field Modification preview menu in the Garage in the Topography mode.
- Fixed the issue of the Stronghold statistics being incorrectly displayed in the Service Record tab.
- Fixed the AI behavior in Scenario 4 on the El Halluf map in the Topography mode.
- Fixed some UI issues in the Recon Mission mode.
- Fixed the issue of the pre-battle countdown music continuing to play during and after the battle during Stage 4 of the Bootcamp.
- Fixed some localization issues.
- Fixed some technical issues.