Join the second Common Test of Update 1.16.1 and try out the updated Art of Strategy event, now featuring leaderboards. Battle as a Strategist or Tanker and find out how you and your tactics compare to your peers.
There are three leaderboards within the Art of Strategy event: two leaderboards for playing as a Strategist (1v1 and 1v7 formats), and one leaderboard for playing as a Tanker. To get placed on the leaderboard, a player should fight a certain number of battles in the corresponding mode.
The position on the leaderboard will depend on the number of points earned for victories, defeats, and draws. The better the results you achieve, the higher your position on the leaderboard will be. Players who end up at the top of the respective leaderboards can consider themselves to be the most competent Strategists and true Ace Tankers!
Art of Strategy
- For the Strategist (1v1) format, the number of Defenses of certain types that can be deployed in battle has been reduced.
- AT Gun: up to 2 items
- Flamethrower: up to 1 item
- MG Turret: up to 1 item
- For the Strategist (1v1) format, battles on the Ghost Town and Steppes maps have been disabled.
- For the Strategist (1v7) format, battles on the Steppes map have been disabled.
- The game event will be available during the Common Test starting April 2, 09:00 (MSK).
Changes to the Map Roster for New Players
- If at least one new player (recently registered) participates in a Tier V or VI battle, the battle will take place on one of the following 14 maps: Karelia, Lakeville, Mannerheim Line, Malinovka, Mountain Pass, Sand River, Province, Prokhorovka, Ruinberg, Steppes, Widepark, Cliff, El Halluf, or Ensk.
Fixed Issues and Improvements
- Some images on the Game Guide slides have been improved.
- Fixed the issue of only one reward screen being displayed instead of several reward screens in Battle Pass. Players could only learn about the other screens from the Notification Center.
- Fixed the issue of notifications about destroyed vehicles being displayed on the minimap for some players.
- Fixed some localization issues.
- Fixed some interface and technical issues.